The Firman H03652 generator features 4550 starting Watts and 3650 running watts (4100/3300 LPG). Power is supplied by our Max Pro Series 208cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. Our Whisper Series muffler keeps the H03652 running at a quiet 67 decibels well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and our spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The industry-leading 5 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 14 hours of run time. Our rubberized thresher handle makes recoil starting a snap-even with bulky gloves. All of our Hybrid Series Generators run on gasoline or propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency. H03652 comes standard with extended propane hose (5 ft.) for convenience when running off a larger propane tank.
The FIRMAN Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator ensures clean, consistent power output from the FIRMAN Power Stream alternator. For the ultimate in portability the H03652 includes a wheel kit featuring 8 in. never-flat wheels and a u-shaped padded handle with ergonomic grip. Pertinent information is at your fingertips with our 4-in-1 data minder measuring Volts, Hertz, Hours and a low oil indicator. The durable, compact tubular roll cage frame design is built for years of use. Everything you need comes standard in the box including: oil, funnel, owner's manual, spark plug wrench, and two wrenches to remove protective shipping brackets.
- 4550 Starting Watts / 3650 Running Watts - Gas
- 4100 Starting Watts / 3300 Running Watts - LPG
- 5 Gallon Fuel Tank with integrated fuel gauge
- Outlets: (1) TT-30R (RV Ready) 120V -- 30A, (2) 5-20R Duplex 120V -- 20A, (1) L5-30R 120V -- 30A
- Receptacle Covers for all outlets, helps protect against moisture, debris and dust
- Reliable Recoil Start
- Runs on gasoline or propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- Extended Propane hose (5ft) for convenience when running off a larger propane tank
- Volt Lock Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- Wheel Kit with 8 in. Heavy Duty Never-Flat Tires and U-shaped padded handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov