Cutting thick branches up to 2 in. has never been easier with the heavy duty, ultra-durable 27 in. Ratchet Drive Lopper. While significantly reducing the effort required to cut tough, thick tree branches, this durable lopper includes an easy-to-use ratchet design. Simply insert the branch between the blade and anvil and squeeze. The ratchet design compounds force with a few squeezes to power through the branch without straining your hands and arms. For lasting value, this lopper's tough design is highlighted by a steel exoskeleton and rugged DuraFrame handles.
- Ratchet design offers maximum cutting power with minimal effort
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating for rust-resistant blades resulting in easier cuts and longer life
- Steel exoskeleton over DuraFrame handles for an ultra-durable construction
- Anvil blade style for cutting tougher wood
- 2 in. maximum cutting capacity for thick cuts
- 27 in. length for extended reach
- 27 in. Ratchet Drive Lopper - 76806980J
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.