The Freeman Digital Tire Inflator with LED Pressure Gauge and Work Light makes it easy to check the pressure of your tires frequently, helping you extend the life of your tires and optimize gas mileage. The LED screen is backlit for increased visibility, and the built-in work light makes it easy to see what you are doing, whether it is getting dark outside or you are working in an unlit garage.
When used in conjunction with a pneumatic compressor, the Digital Tire Inflator with LED Pressure Gauge and Work Light makes it easy to inflate tires quickly and accurately at home or in the shop. Connect the inflator to your tires using the brass clip-on chuck to measure pressure in increments of 0.01 PSI, and you can switch between PSI, Kpa, Bar, and Kg/cm² for the most accurate reading. The lock-on brass chuck provides a secure attachment to prevent air leakage, and the 20 in. flexible rubber hose and swivel hose connector makes it easy to use the inflator in tight spaces. Lightly squeeze and hold the pistol-style trigger at the first position to deflate, or completely depress the trigger at the second position to inflate. The FS2DTI is constructed of a durable, lightweight composite nylon and rust-resistant fittings to ensure a long product life, and is backed by Freeman’s 1 Year Warranty.
- Two position trigger design makes it easy to inflate or deflate tires and other equipment
- Convenient built-in work light makes it easy to see what you are doing in dark environments
- LED Display monitors air pressure in PSI, Kpa, Bar, and Kg/cm²
- Composite fiber-reinforced nylon body makes this inflator lightweight and durable
- 20 in. rubber air hose is flexible and has a swivel connector to help you get into tight spaces