Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
GearWrench 3886 40-Piece Metric Ratcheting Tap and Die Drive Tools Set
- Spring-loaded cap allows for quick-release of large tap adapter
- Extension adapters provide access in tight confined areas
- Patented Twist Lock Guide System reduces "back walk" of die guard
- Die adapter works with Pass-Thru Ratchet and Socket System as well as Vortex socket accessories
- Auto-locking feature allows for safe removal of tap adapter
- Die adapter works on round and hex shaped dies
- 5 degree ratcheting arc with reversible lever eliminates hand-over-hand turning
- Medium Ratcheting Sliding "T" Wrench - 3881
- Small Tap Adapter - 3882
- Medium Tap Adapter - 3883
- Medium Hex Die Adapter - 3884D
- Sliding "T" for Adapters
- Thread Gauge
- #5 Screwdriver
- (16) Taps
- (16) Hex Die
Q & A :
Apex Tool Group, LLC
1000 Lufkin Road
Apex, NC 27539
GearWrench® hand tools are warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Carrying cases, pouches, accessory bits and consumable products, if any, are not covered by this Warranty.
GearWrench - Consumer Tools
If any GearWrench Hand Tool purchased at a retailer, when used for its intended purpose, fails to give you complete satisfaction, please return it to the retailer location where purchased, or contact Apex Tool Group Consumer Division at (888)-757-1812 for free replacement or return.
GearWrench - Professional Tools
If use of any GearWrench Hand Tool® when used for its intended purpose, fails to give complete satisfaction, return it to your GearWrench Distributor or contact Apex Tool Group Professional Division at (800)-688-8949, and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
*Except Torque Products
*GearWrench Torque Products are warranted to (1) be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year and (2) meet out of the box calibration accuracy standards as stated in the product literature. Accuracy standards for calibration are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Products for which Warranty Repair is requested should be returned, at Buyer’s cost, for evaluation to:
Warranty Service & Authorized Repair:
Electronic Torque Wrenches
Apex Torque Repair
3000 West Kingsley Road
Garland, TX 75041
All other Torque Products:
Angle Repair & Calibration Service, Inc.
175 Angle Drive
Beckley, West Virginia 25801
GearWrench Torque Products are precision instruments that contain moving parts. These components are subject to normal wear through use and replacement thereof is the responsibility of Buyer. Torque Products should be routinely checked for calibration at an Authorized Repair Center using GearWrench repair parts.