Generac's iQ2000 inverter power generator is third-party tested and proven to be quieter than current market leader Honda, ensuring hunters, campers, even tailgaters can savor the sounds of nature without compromising power. And Generac didn't stop at sound. End-users also benefit from the intuitive, fully functional LED dashboard that shows fuel level status, remaining run-time and wattage use.
The ultra-lightweight design is specifically engineered for easy portability. Select from three engine speeds, depending on the electrical demand, to significantly reduce noise and fuel consumption. Plus, parallel capability means you can combine two generators for nearly double the power, without sacrificing portability. The intuitive PowerDial integrates the start, run and stop functions into one simple-to-use dial, conveniently located for quicker startup.
The Cord and Reel Kit features a steel frame with 4 easy-access outlets. This accessory allows owners to plug in appliances while keeping the generator at a safe (and quieter) distance from gatherings.
- Smart LED dashboard shows fuel level, remaining run-time, wattage use and generator status
- PowerDial integrates functions into one simple-to-use dial
- Generac OHV engine delivers a long life of reliable power
- PowerBar monitors and instantly displays wattage used
- Compact, lightweight design provides portable power
- Low oil shutdown safeguards engine from damage
- Quietest inverter generator on the market
- 50 ft. 14 gauge generator cord to safely run your generator
- 4-15 Amp, 125V outlets
- UL approved
- iQ2000 Inverter Portable Generator - 6866
- 50 ft. Power Cord Reel - 6883
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov