As the #1 selling home standby generator brand, Generac's Guardian Series generators provide the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Now coming with FREE Mobile Link, allowing you to monitor the status of your generator on a phone, tablet or computer from anywhere in the world. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it starts within seconds of sensing power loss - automatically - and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns. Choose from just enough power to cover essential circuits or whole house coverage. Generac's Guardian Series offers benefits that few competitors can match. Engineered and built in the U.S.A., the new lineup of home standby generators are engineered to save you money on installation while offering the same reliability and peace of mind you get from all Generac home standby generators. Features that simplify the process for our installers include removable door panels, a base pad that requires minimal ground preparation and more efficient wiring techniques that save time on installation. Innovative engine design and rigorous testing are at the heart of Generac’s success in providing the most reliable generators possible. Generac’s G-force engine is purpose-build, capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that is more reliable and requires less maintenance than any competitive engine. All backed by 24/7/365 customer support and a nationwide dealer network of more than 5,000 strong, the best in the market.
- Mobile Link Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC, for FREE by accessing information such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts
- 5 year limited warranty for automatic standby generators
- True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- 20/18 KW Air-Cooled Standby Generator, 200SE (not CUL) [GRCN70391]
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product