Generac Smart Switch transfer switches are designed for use with single phase generators that utilized the unique Evolution Controller. Housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL listed Type 3R enclosure, each Smart Switch is heavy-duty and designed for years of extended service when needed. The controller at the Smart Switch's connected generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands, so there is no need to worry about manually activating maintenance tasks or voltage commands.
- Digital Power Management (DPM) technology allows for true dual AC unit management with no additional hardware.
- Can be used in conjunction with Generac Power Management Modules (PMM) to intelligently manage up to four additional loads (PMM Sold Separately)
- Rugged NEMA/UL Type R3 indoor and outdoor rated housing protects internal components while resisting the elements for extended life and service
- Open Transition
- For use with Generac Evolution, Nexus and R200 controllers
- Smart Switch 800 Amp 120/240 Single Phase Automatic Transfer Switch - RTSR800A3
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product