General International MS3005 10 in. 15A Sliding Miter Saw with Laser Alignment SystemGeneral International Model: gitnms3005
Product Features & specs :
General International MS3005 10 in. 15A Sliding Miter Saw with Laser Alignment System
- The NEW! designed MS3005 has an Improved handle, Larger side knob miter adjustment , larger front knob, more detents, 2% lighter weight, Precision cuts with laser alignment system, Bevels at 0-45 degrees for compound angles
- Max cut capacities: Cross cut at 90 degrees = 3 in. x 12 in., Miter cut at 45 degrees = 3 in. x 8 in., Miter & Bevel compound cut at 45 degrees = 1.5 in. x 8 in., Cuts up to 45 degrees left, Miter cuts up to 45 degrees left & right
- 1800W, 120V 60Hz, No-load speed 5000 rpm, Powerful 15 Amp, Easy-access motor brushes, Oversized front LARGE knob for ease, Detents at primary cutting angles
- Cuts wood, plastic and aluminum (with correct blade), Push-button shaft lock eases blade changes, Adjustable cut depth stop
- Handy measurement scale embossed in rear fence, Comfortable horizontal D-handle helps with transporting, Works great with General's MS3102 Miter saw Stand
- ETL Certified, 29 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Locking Arbor, 3-1/8 in. Cut depth at 90 degrees, Accessible/replaceable motor brushes, Detent base, 14 AWG cord gauge, Laser align-a-cut, Fixed Fence size: 16-1/4 in. x 2 in. Table dims: 16-1/4 in. x 5 in.
- <98 dBa
- Dust bag
- Hold down clamp
- Table side extension bars
- Rear stabilization bar
- 10 in. saw blade with carbide tipped teeth
Very light duty I suspect.
Easy to set all alignment, and use!
No brake, be careful!
Seems good for the price, but will know more in a year or so.
8 months ago
1 year ago