In 1862, it started with the Greenlee brothers' barrel-making machines, then woodworking tools. Today Greenlee is the most respected and trusted source for professional grade tools when it comes to installing wire and cable. From hole making and bending to test and measurement, you can depend on Greenlee tools to outlast and outperform the competition every time.
- The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling
- Arbors include replaceable, high-speed steel pilot drill
- Pilot drills have unique split-point tip design
- Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws and carbide-grit hole saws (carbide-tipped pilot drill sold separately)
- Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
- 7/16 in. Hex Hole Saw Arbor - 38505