Greenworks 20302 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 8 in. Pole Saw (Tool Only)Model: gwkn20302
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 20302 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 8 in. Pole Saw (Tool Only)
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately).
- Versatile 14 in. cutting capacity.
- 3/8 in. chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback.
- Robust 8 in. steel bar and chain with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance.
- Rear handle lock-off switch prevents accidental start-ups.
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort.
- Auto-oiler with clear-view window for easy oil level checks.
- 3-piece aluminum shaft can be extended to-8 ft and collapse down to 5 ft. for versatile cutting reach.
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 8 in. Pole Saw (Tool Only) - 20302
- 8 in. Bar and Chain
- Owner's Manual
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
It's a bit heavier than anticipated, so you just let it rest on your limb, no pushing down is needed, or wanted. Get ready to hold it up because it will cut that limb fast. I plan to also use it (try it) for making final cuts when dropping problem trees for which standing off 6 ft. or more appears desirable. 4 stars due to weight; I'm almost a geezer.
Q & A :
helps. My trees have never looked so good!
Is it one piece pole or does it collapse down for easy transporting
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.