Greenworks 20312 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion DigiPro Brushless 16 in. Chainsaw KitGreenworks Model: gwkn20312
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 20312 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion DigiPro Brushless 16 in. Chainsaw Kit
- Digital controlled brushless motor for more torque, longer run-time, quiet operation, and longer life
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working
- 16 in. bar and chain perfect for tackling the tough jobs
- Automatic oiler applies oil to the bar and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain
- Electronic chain brake prevents from accidental kick-backs
- Compatible with Greenworks GMAX 40V Li-Ion System for higher efficiency and longer run time with an assortment of tools to complete your yard work
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible.
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion DigiPro Brushless 16 in. Chainsaw Kit - 20312
- 40V G-MAX 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 16 in. Bar and Chain
- Travel Bag
- Owner's Manual
I cut hundred trees on my back yards, mostly 5-6 inches tree diameter.
Perfect tool for a first chainsaw. Powerful, no kick back, few maintenance.
No loud, perfect to be use Saturday at 7:00!
It works great for what I need it for. I recently cut down 3 trees I no longer wanted and it made quick work of the project. Plenty of power and long lasting as well.
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.