Greenworks 21142 10 Amp 18 in. Straight Shaft Electric String Trimmer / EdgerModel: gwkn21142
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 21142 10 Amp 18 in. Straight Shaft Electric String Trimmer / Edger
- Powerful 10 Amp motor for reliable cutting power.
- Wide 18 in. cutting path for tougher applications.
- Quick-connect coupler allows for easy attachment changes and fits various name brands.
- Lock-off switch helps prevent accidental start-ups.
- Up to 25% lighter than traditional gas trimmers on the market.
- Over-mold grips and handles for greater operator comfort.
- 10 Amp 18 in. Straight Shaft Electric String Trimmer / Edger - 21142
It's pleasant to see this level of quality at this price point.
Q & A :
I tried SUN-31106524 at Greenworks.com, but they don't list it.
What do I buy? Where?
The staff member who said you can't use attachments other than Greenworks didn't know what he was talking about. It will work with any standard attachment, so if the Troy-Bilt attachment uses the standard attachment then yes it will work.
I like mine.
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.