Greenworks 21302 40V GMAX Lithium-Ion 13 in. Straight Shaft String TrimmerGreenworks Model: gwkn21302
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 21302 40V GMAX Lithium-Ion 13 in. Straight Shaft String Trimmer
- This trimmer offers a variable-speed option for maximized power to tackle the toughest weeds in your yard.
- Adjustable multi-position cutting path of 10 in. or 13 in.
- Automatic 0.65 in. single feed line.
- Easy conversion button from trimming to edging and gliding walk behind wheel provide the best result for your yard.
- Flower guard allows you to trim around your flower bed or other hard to reach areas without harm.
- Cushion and over-molded grips increase operator comfort.
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start ups.
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472).
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 13 in. String Trimmer - 21302
- 40V G-Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion
- 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion Charger
- Owner's Manual
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.