Greenworks 25302 40V G-MAX Li-Ion 20 in. 2-in-1 Twin Force Lawn MowerModel: gwkn25302
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 25302 40V G-MAX Li-Ion 20 in. 2-in-1 Twin Force Lawn Mower
- 20 in. cutting deck offers a balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas
- Dual blades offer better cut quality, superior mulching and bagging capabilities
- Innovative Smart Cut technology adjust for power or runtime based on the thickness of your grass
- 5 position single lever height adjuster allows for a cutting height range of 1-3/4 in. to 3-3/8 in.
- 2-in-1 feature offer versatile use with mulching and rear bagging capabilities
- Hard top rear bag indicates when the bag is full and needs to be emptied
- 10 in. rear wheels and 7 in. front wheels make it easy to maneuver through any range of terrain
- Compatible with Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System that powers more than 25 tools
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 20 in. 2-in-1 Twin Force Lawn Mower - 25302
- (2) 40V (2Ah and 4Ah) Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Owner's Manual
The only other issue I have is that the bag base is supple, which means it bends. Thus, the grass has a more difficult time getting into the grass entrance to the bag. That seems to be the issue with grass building up in the chute.
Other than that, the operation is smooth. We purchased a second 40v battery, and using two 40v's, it cuts our entire lawn.
We haven't tried the mulching feature yet but are planning to do so this summer.
For the money, this is a great little mower. No gas or oil hassles, plenty of power. Very light weight.
I have approximately 3,000 sq feet of grass and it cuts it well. Quieter than a vacuum cleaner, no maintenance or obnoxious odors, i would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a lawnmower.
Q & A :
I would not recommend this mower for that worklaod...
Here in Rochester NY there is a company called CARBON CUTTERS...You may
want to network with them regarding the equipment they use...
* LARRY D’ANGELO*
? For you...Has the cutting been uniform...???...
To start the mower, push and hold the safety button down while you pull the handle. When the motors start, release the button.
Hope this helps.
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.