Greenworks GCS80450 80V Lithium-Ion DigiPro 18 in. Chainsaw (Tool Only)Greenworks Model: gwkn2000402
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks GCS80450 80V Lithium-Ion DigiPro 18 in. Chainsaw (Tool Only)
- Highest voltage in the industry, capable of over 150 cuts with fully charged 2.0 Ah battery (2.0 Ah battery charges within 30 minutes)
- DigiPro brushless motor delivers gas performance equivalent to a 45cc gas powered chainsaw
- Digital controlled brushless motor for more torque, quiet operation, and longer life
- Steel bucking spikes and durable metal wrap around handle
- Electronic chain brake for safe operation
- One battery system, multiple tools, professional grade quality and performance
- Compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040. (Sold Separately, Additional high capacity batteries coming soon)
- GCS80450 80V Cordless Lithium-Ion DigiPro 18 in. Chainsaw (Tool Only) - 2000402
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
6 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
The chain is included with this saw.
If you wanted this saw and you don't already have another tool with the right battery and charger then I would recommend buying a complete tool package as it is more cost effective.
The reconditioned battery alone is $120.
The charger is another $80
The complete package isn't currently available on CPO Outlet but is available on Amazon for $300
I bought the bare tool as I already had the snow thrower and the string trimmer as complete tool packages so I had 2 batteries and 2 chargers already. I actually bought the string trimmer as a package in part to get a second battery as the trimmer and snow blower wouldn't likely be used in the same day anyway.
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.