Grey Pneumatic supplies the world's automotive, industrial, assembly, mining, maintenance, construction and energy industries with heavy-duty, high quality impact and specialty sockets. GP sockets and tools are made using the highest quality chrome-molybdenum alloy steel and state-of-the-art manufacturing process and equipment. Through and exact heat treatment, as well as rigid quality control, ensures the correct balance of strength and durability to deliver outstanding performance at the most competitive cost.
- Positive locking ball and sliding collar allows for quick release of sockets and accessories
- Useful in hard to reach areas where a positive lock on the socket is required
- Engineered specifically for use with impact tools
- 3 in. 1/2 in. Drive Locking Extension - 2243QL
- 7 in. 1/2 in. Drive Locking Extension - 2247QL
- 12 in. 1/2 in. Drive Locking Extension - 2252QL