These T25 Magnetic Lock patented bits are made from high quality S2 steel with a black oxide finish for corrosion resistance. The strong rare earth metal magnet is stamped into an aluminum collar, which is designed to allow enough movement for the magnet to sit flush against the head of the fastener, yet will also retract to allow for counter-sinking. These bits are ideal for decking and framing applications, particularly those requiring overhead use or during set up in odd angles and the screw won t fall off, allowing the user to work efficiently and quickly accomplish the task at hand with ultimate control.
- Innovative magnetic driver bis feature incredible holding power
- Rare earth metal magnet provides secure hold on the fastener
- Useful in drywall or decking applicatons when both hands are needed to hold work and drill
- Bits have 1/4 in. hex shank and are 2 in. long
- (100) T25 Magnetic Lock Bits - 115099
Compliance and Restrictions