Open Box items are new items that may have minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or have been shipped to the CPO warehouse as an incomplete unit. Open Box items may or may not include all original accessories and/or original manufacturer packaging. Each unit is inspected to meet CPO Open Box criteria and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. CPO 120-day money back guarantee.
Hitachi's 1-1/2 in. stapler is the ideal tool for internal and external trim, furniture, cabinet work and other finish applications. The N3804AB3 accepts 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge, 1/4 in. crown staples. The new selective actuation switch lets the user conveniently select bump fire actuation for quick stapling when precise placement is not required. By simply flipping the switch, the user transitions to sequential fire for exact staple placement. At only 2.3 lb., it is well-balanced and lightweight to make work a breeze. The durable elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage. Loading and reloading staples is easy with a top load magazine, and staples are visibly exposed so that blank drives are avoided. This stapler features a tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple extraction should a staple jam during use. It has been engineered with a rear mounted safety and a short center height to allow for staple placement and easy visibility in hard to reach areas and tight corners. A simple turn of the depth drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth, accommodating woods of varying density for appropriate holding power based on the application. The new no-mar tip on the nose protects the work surface from scarring and denting. An easy to use 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the work surface and away from the user.
- At 2.3 lbs., this tool is lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- Selective actuation easy to reach switch to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Tool free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials, simply dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of work surface
- Factory installed air fitting for convenience
- High capacity magazine holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and security
- 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Narrow Crown Stapler (Open Box) - N3804AB3
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product