A blast from the past, the NR90AC5 framing nailer can drive 3-1/2 in. X 0.162 in. plastic collated nails into LVL and many other of today's engineered lumber products. Its tool-less depth of drive adjustment ensures proper driving depth whether you are driving into LVL or softer woods. The NR90AC5 weighs 8.9 lbs., but its well-balanced design makes it easy to maneuver with less user fatigue. Switching between sequential and contact (bump) driving modes is easily achieved with the simple flip of a switch. The NR90AC5 has a two piece anodized aluminum magazine that features a simple two step nail loading process for quick and easy fastener replenishment.
- Capable of driving up to 3-1/2" x 0.162" fasteners
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Hardened claw tip resists wear and minimizes slippage when "toe nailing"
- Rafter hooks included for convenience
- Safety Glasses - 875769
- Rafter Hook - 889078
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product