Honda 662250 EB2200i 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter GeneratorModel: hndn662250
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Honda 662250 EB2200i 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator
- Portable power for your job site. The EB2200i can operate a wide variety of industrial tools, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability. The EB2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EB2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction rammers, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- GFCI Protection. The EB2200i has full GFCI protection. It's OSHA, LA-ETL, and CARB Compliant, making it ideal for jobsite applications.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for sensitive equipment and electronics. Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation. So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2200i operates at 49 to 58 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
- Lightweight and compact - Weighing just 47 pounds, the EB2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel.Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EB2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load.
- Easier oil changes - A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes.
- Fuel shutoff ("Fuel Off" position) - The “Fuel Off” position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator.
- Protected by Oil Alert - Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- EB2200i 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator - 662250