Unmatched innovation and technology. Featuring Honda's NEW GCV200 engine, the HRX217HYA delivers high performance and efficiency. It's packed with advanced design features like Honda's exclusive 21 in. NeXite deck, Micro-Cut Twin Blade System and the 4-in-1 Versamow System with Clip Director - allowing you to mulch, bag, rear discharge or shred leaves - without needed. The hydrostatic cruise control that provides gradual speed adjustment to match your mowing conditions. The Blade Stop System (Roto-Stop) is a safety feature that stops the blades without stopping the engine. So you can safely step away without having to restart the motor.
- Reliable Honda GCV200 engine: easy-starting, reliable and powerful; Honda's premium residential GCV200 engine will provide years of reliable service, all Honda lawn mower engines are certified to meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels
- Honda's Hydrostatic Cruise Control allows precise speed control that's fully adjustable from 0 to 4 MPH.
- Choose your speed with Honda's exclusive select drive: Easily adjust the mower's speed to your stride by rotating the speed adjust dial, followed by engaging the select drive lever for intuitive speed control with maximum comfort and convenience
- 7 Mowing heights ranging from 3/4 in. to 4 in. to manicure the lawn to your specifications
- Honda's exclusive Twin Blade MicroCut System uses four cutting surfaces that result in ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and more clippings per bag
- Honda's revolutionary 4-in-1 Versamow System with Clip Director - allows you to mulch, bag, discharge and leaf shred with no tools or attachments required
- 21 in. Rust-free Nexite deck
- 9 in. wheels with rear ball bearings provide smooth movement over varied terrain
- 21 in. GCV200 Engine 4-in-1 Versamow System Walk Behind Mower w/ Clip Director, MicroCut Twin Blades & Roto-Stop (BSS) - 662330
- Grass Bag
- Grass Bag Frame
- Owner's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Soots, tars, and mineral oils, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.