A Honeywell inverter easily travels to wherever power is needed. Compact and lightweight, it generates super clean power that's electronics friendly. Hosting a tailgate party of planning a camping trip? Include your Honeywell inverter to power appliances, TVs, or laptops and bring on the food, drink, and game highlights.
Packing more power generation per pound than standard portable generators, Honeywell inverters are super-quiet, lightweight and fuel efficient.
The clean power of a Honeywell inverter is possible because of inverter technology, which takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through an electronic microprocessor. The result is clean and stable power comparable to utility power, completely safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
- Generator is compact and lightweight
- Built-in handle for easy transportation
- Honeywell inverters feature EcoMode, which adjusts engine speed to meet demand
- Inverter technology makes the total harmonic distortion (THD) an incredibly low <3%
- When power needs are low, the engine runs more slowly, resulting in a quieter, more fuel efficient unit
- Because inverters are fully enclosed the engine sound is reduced, making them the perfect portable answer for tail gaiting and camping
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil level and shut the engine down to prevent potential engine damage
- Electronic circuit breaker protection prevents damage from circuit overload
- CARB compliant for use in California
- Oil Funnel
- Battery Charging Cord
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Instruction Sheets
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product