The weight and size of this tiller makes it extremely easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store. Ideal for homeowners, this tiller is great for preparing garden patches or flower beds without the tedious work of a spade or shovel. Powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton engine, the ft.900 Tiller powers through soil with ease for efficient cultivating.CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Powered forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability and transport.
- Adjustable drag bar provides balance in different working conditions
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton 900 OHV Series engine provides up to 9 ft-lbs. of gross torque
- Large 26 in. wide tilling path with 6.5 in. tilling depth clears more ground in a single pass
- Forward rotating tines ideal for turning softer soils and dirt quickly and efficiently
- 205cc Gas 26 in. Reversible Front Tine Tiller - 960830009
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product