One of the few dual rotating tillers on the market today, Husqvarna's DRT900 offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and a counter-rotating deep soil tiller. The 9 ft-lbs. of gross torque provided by the Briggs & Stratton engine delivers powerful performance to handle tough jobs around the home.
CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Counterweight increases weight on wheels for improved balance and safety
- Powered forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability and trasnport
- Adjustable drag bar provides balance in different working conditions
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton 900 OHV Series engine provides up to 9 ft-lbs. of gross torque
- Large 17 in. wide tilling path with 6.5 in. tilling depth clears more ground in a single pass
- Dual rotating tines offer the best of both worlds - forward rotating cultivator and counter-rotating deep soil tiller
- Heavy tread agrictultural tires provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil
- 205cc Gas 17 in. Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller - 960930025
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product