Husqvarna 965168601 40.9cc 2.4 HP Gas 16 in. Rear Handle ChainsawModel: hqvn965168601
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Husqvarna 965168601 40.9cc 2.4 HP Gas 16 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
- The X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations.
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Tool-less chain tensioning, bar and chain assembly are accomplished quickly and easily without using any tools
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- 40.9cc 2.4 HP Gas 16 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw - 965168601
1. Pump the primer bulb 8 -10 times. when cold
2. Choke it.- pull up and out on the red choke lever
3. Pull 2-3 times and you will hear start sputter.
4. Release choke to off position and pull one time and it will start.
5.LET THE SAW WARM UP! at the initial fast idle speed (it's really ok)
6.Don't be afraid to let the saw run hard and idle. Put some time on it. (2 strokes engines work best at high rpm.
7.This is a really good product and will last you a long long time.
8. Lastly, use good fuel and please keep chain bar oil full at all times.
I had a Poulan Pro 4218 chainsaw that was a piece of junk from the very start. That saw would idle and run just fine until I started cutting timber with it. Once I began cutting timber, it would lose all power and die like it was out of fuel. I attempted to adjust the carburator to no avail. That saw just refused to cut timber.
On my birthday, my Mom and Dad saw the trouble I was having with the Poulan Pro, so they went out and purchased me a Husqvarna 440e with an 18" bar. From what I understand, this is now a discontinued saw. Why? I do not know. Because this is the best chainsaw I have ever owned and operated. It is light, easy to start, does not use much fuel, and cuts wood like an angry little beaver on steroids! This saw is amazing! I have cut soft wood and hard wood with it and have not come across anything it will not handle yet. It handles crosscut and rip cuts in hardwoods like a champ.
If I had any complaints about this saw, I would say it takes quite a long time to warm up. Other than that, I do not have any complaints whatsoever.
Q & A :
Model 440: 18" bar and chain + 41 cc motor
For additional assistance, please contact our sales department at 1-866-577-3014