Certified: Originally sold as New or Reconditioned, Certified items have been gently used and returned by customers under CPO's Satisfaction Guarantee program. Each item is thoroughly inspected by one of our trained technicians, parts are replaced as needed, fluids are drained (If applicable), and then professionally repackaged. Certified items may not include original manufacturer packaging or accessories, but are guaranteed to be fully functional and in working order. Certified items come with a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Reconditioned: Class B - Class B reconditioned products are items that have been returned and manufacturer certified for resale, but are noticeably used in terms of appearance and will contain scuffs, scratches or discoloration to the product.
The Husqvarna 440 is a new lightweight and efficient all around saw, ideal for those looking for a Chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and maneuver. Featuring an X-Torq engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. The tool-less tensioner provides easier handling, while Smart Start and a fuel pump deliver easy start up of the machine.
- X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Tool-less chain tensioning, bar and chain assembly are accomplished quickly and easily without using any tools
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- Ergonomic rear handle for increased comfort with a soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle
- Distinct marks provide for better felling precision
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw (Class B) (Certified) - 967166003