An air dryer is an important part of your total compressed air system. To avoid condensation, compressed air must be dried. The Industrial Air 43 SCFM Refrigerated Dryer is a reliable and easy to use solution in providing continuous dry air. A commercial spray painting job cannot have 'fish eyes' in an automotive type setting or a cabinet project nor do you want excessive moisture in the line for your air tools, which eventually can cause rusting. The Industrial Air 43 SCFM Refrigerated Dryer allows spray guns to run free of moisture and extend the life of your air tools. This small footprint unit, needing only 115-Volt of power, provides complete, affordable solutions for applications ranging from dry cleaning to auto body shops, to light processing and manufacturing applications.
- Provides for minimal dewpoint swings and the refrigerant compressor operates continuously unless in freeze mode protection
- Refrigerated dryers are used with reciprocating air compressors that generate high heat
- Low 2.9 PSI pressure drop has minimal effect on system operation
- Maximum inlet temperature is 158 degrees F
- Lowers the dew point to 50 degrees F
- Dryer outlet 1/2 in.
- Electronic automatic drain valve is easily accessible and includes drain tube
- Works with 10 HP 2-stage air compressors
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product