Cobalt steel extends cutting edge life and maintains cutting life after resharpening. 135-degree split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit "walk". Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped.
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Cobalt steel extends cutting edge life and maintains cutting life after resharpening
- Extra hard drill for greater wear
- 135-degree split point tip starts on contact, cuts with less force
- Reduced shank above 3/8 in. allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8 in. chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap & Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Sizes include 1/16 in. to 1/2 in. 1/64 in. increments
- Drill bit sizes 1/16 in. to 1/2 in. in 1/64 in. increments
- Metal index case
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions