Drill a range of holes without changing bits when you equip with a stairstep bit. SpeedPoint tip penetrates quickly and cleanly without the walking issues common among alternative point designs. Patented single-flute edge provides precise depth control though all size steps. Hex-shaped shank enables secure, slip-free lock-down. Self-starting bit may be used on stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, laminates and wood.
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates