Rated to last for those demanding 12 hour days, the R12 Series air tools are built to tackle the most extreme jobs. Engineered for Overtime, these tools feature the superior strength and durability needed across a wide range of applications.
- Upgraded Full, 1 HP motors provide the heavy-duty power needed for harsh industrial environments
- Impact resistant composite housings reduce tool weight and user fatigue.
- Sealed ball bearing design keeps out contaminants promoting smooth operation
- Variable-speed throttle ramps up to maximum RPM, while the safety lock prevents accidental engagement
- 360-Degree Rotating air inlet keeps the air hose tangle free for added safety
- Comes standard with 1/4 in. Erickson collet
- Rear facing exhaust
- Performace at 90 PSI. Air Inlet NPT 1/4 in. Min Hose Size 3/8 in.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.