The Do-It-Yourself Kreg Jig with Bonus Accessories-The Kreg Jig K4 Master System is a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast looking for a complete set to get started building with Kreg Joinery. With its solid clamp, large clamping recess, dust collection attachment, material support stop, and removable 3-hole drill guide, this jig truly has it all. The Master System includes a Kreg Jig K4, Bonus Kreg Accessories: the Kreg Face Clamp, Portable Base, and more.
Large Clamping Recess-The Large Clamping Recess makes it easy to secure your jig to your workbench using Kreg multi-purpose Face Clamps or any common bar clamp or C-clamp.
Sturdy Toggle-Clamp-The Kreg Jig K4's rear-mounted clamp design has been around since the first Kreg Jig. It's a proven design, offering incredible rigidity and uncompromising workpiece hold-strength. Adjustments are as easy as releasing the locknut and rotating to the correct setting.
- Drill Guide includes 3-hole fixed spacing
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- Dust-Collection Shroud collects wood chips as you work
- Material Support Stop for consistently repeating hole spacings
- For use with materials 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. (12-38mm) thick in 1/8 in. (3mm) incremental settings
- Kreg Jig K4
- Kreg Face Clamp
- Portable Base
- Drill Guide Spacer
- Material Support Stop
- Dust-Collection Attachment
- 3/8 in. (9mm) Stepped Drill Bit
- 6 in. (152mm) Square Driver
- 3 in. (76mm) Square Driver
- Starter Kreg Screw Set
- Pocket-Hole Plug Set
- Owner’s Manual
Compliance and Restrictions