Advanced Features for Building with Wood - The Kreg Jig K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig that came before, with innovative upgrades you’ve never seen. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
You’ll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady—plus, they open up to provide handy storage for bits and accessories. Add in a batch of other great features, like a swiveling dust collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have—quite simply—the most advanced Kreg Jig yet.
Fast, Simple Setup-When you’re ready to get started building, the Kreg Jig K5 makes it simple. Just select your screw based on the thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the drill bit setup block, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the drill guide block, and then set the workpiece clamp.
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
- Kreg Jig - K5 Base with Ratcheting Front-Side Clamp
- Extension Wings
- Swiveling Dust-Collection Port
- Drill Guide Block, Spacer Block, Drill Bit Setup Block
- Workpiece Stop
- Stepped Drill Bit and 6 in. (152mm) Driver Bit
- Stop Collar
- Allen Wrench and Hex Wrench
- Starter Kreg Screw Set
- Starter Pocket-Hole Plug Pack and Downloadable Project Plans
Compliance and Restrictions