Used Fluid Combo Drain Evacuator 25-Gallon.Model 3639 combination used fluid drain and evacuator combines the features of the 3635 drain and 3637 evacuator into a single unit, giving operators the choice to collect fluids by gravity from lift-mounted vehicles or using a venturi to extract fluids directly from reservoirs or through a dipstick tube. Collection of used fluids including motor oil, transmission fluid, and coolant from under lift-mounted vehicles or by evacuation directly from fluid reservoirs or through dipstick tubes. 25-gallon welded steel tank supported by heavy-duty 4in swivel casters and 6in fixed-axle wheels.
- Powerful compressed-air operated venturi vacuum quickly draws fluids from reservoirs
- Includes six evacuation wands of varying flexibility, diameter and length
- Pressurized self-evacuation feature requires only shopair and a tire chuck to discharge fluids
- Convenient tool tray for storing vital tools and drain plugs
- Used Fluid Combo Drain/Evacuator - 3639