Makita 5057KB 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw with Dust CollectorModel: mktn5057kb
$20 off Makita orders over $100! See Details
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 5057KB 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw with Dust Collector
- Dust collection container captures waste for a clean work environment; dust port at rear of housing can be connected to a vacuum.
- Lever enables blade guard to be retracted for easier plunge cuts
- Bearings and switch are dust proof for longer tool life
- Bevel cuts 0 degrees - 45 degrees enabling a wide variety of cuts
- Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Includes 28 tooth carbide tipped blade designed especially for cutting fiber-cement materials
- 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw w/ Dust Collector - 5057KB
- Carbide-Tipped Blade - A-90451
- Hex Wrench - 782016-4
- Guide Rule - 164095-8
- Operating Manual
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool