The Makita 48T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99932 is an ideal blade for a full range of cutting applications including ripping plywood. The Blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- For fine cuts in wood with Makita Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
- Up to 33% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Engineered for smoother cutting
- 6-1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade (A-99932)