The Makita 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Right Angle Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening in tight spaces. The AD03 has a 3/8 in. keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power and a compact angle head height of only 2-1/2 in. for work in close quarters. With Makita 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience, the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The AD03 weighs only 2.6 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), with variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) and up to 245 in.lbs. of max Torque. Convenience features include an easy-to-operate paddle switch with variable speed control, and built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built motor delivers up to 245 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8 in. keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power
- Compact 2-1/2 in. angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8 in. long
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic barrel grip design for added comfort
- Easy-to-operate paddle switch with variable speed control
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- 12V MAX CXT 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill - AD03Z
- (2) 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery - BL1021B
- 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Charger - DC10WD
- Tool Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.