Makita has the right accessory for drilling, driving and fastening, all in one place. The Makita 66-Piece Contractor Bit Set is a comprehensive collection of spade bits, brad point bits, metal drill bits, insert bits, power bits and nutsetters for a full range of applications with your drill or impact driver. The set features a smaller, more portable case inside for maximum convenience and organization. The innovative stackable case design is engineered for efficient organization and transporting, with a reinforced lid for additional strength and durability.
- Complete with spade bits, brad point bits and metal drill bits for a variety of drilling applications
- A variety of insert bits, power bits and nutsetters for a range of fastening applications
- Smaller, more portable case inside with color coded insert bits and a bit holder for added convenience
- Power bits are packaged in a convenient re-closable plastic container for maxiumum portability
- Top tray insert features specific holders for the bits and a secondary insert below allows the user to store additional items with ease
- 66-Piece Contractor Bit Set - B-51661
- (5) HSS Metal Drill Bits: 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in.
- (5) Brad Point Wood Drill Bits: 1/8 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in.
- (3) Spade Bits: 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in.
- (5) 2 in. Magnetic Nutsetters: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in. 7/16 in., 1/2 in.
- 1/4 in. Hex Shank Magnetic Bit Holder
- 1/4 in. Hex Shank Quick-Change Bit Holder
- (10) 2 in. Power Bits
- (70) 1 in. Insert Bits
- (2) PH1, (8) PH2, (2) PH3
- SQ1, (4) SQ2, SQ3
- SL6-8, SL8-10, SL10-12
- T10, T15, (4) T20, (4) T25, (2) T27, (2) T30, T40
- Interlocking Systainer Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer