Designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, with high-strength steel for longer life, and a precision-fit tip engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping. Feature Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit and bit holder to flex under load and take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications. The two-piece design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate. The set also includes high-strength 6-point sockets made from heat-treated alloy steel, with black oxide coating to resist corrosion. When used with an impact driver (sold separately) the Makita Impact GOLD Ultra-Magnetic Insert Bit and Impact Socket Set is ideal for a wide variety of driving and fastening applications.
- Impact GOLD insert bits last up to 60X longer than standard insert bits.
- Xtreme Torsion Technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit and bit holder to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability
- Two-piece bit holder design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate
- Insert bit holder features a rare earth Neodymium magnet that is 2X stronger than magnets in standard insert bit holders
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Insert bits feature precision-fit tip engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping
- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood
- Sockets are made from heat-treated alloy steel for Xtreme torsion applications
- Black oxide coated sockets resist corrosion for longer life
- High-strength 6-point drive sockets for Xtreme torque applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer