Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Battery fits all Makita tools with a 14V pod type battery. 2.6 amps per hour capacity, this battery will outlast the competition.
- 5x lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage
- Charging at any time will have no effect on the battery
- 3 amp-hour capacity.
- Built-in shock absorbing features protect the battery
- Sixteen firm holding contact terminals reduce the risk of power loss/fluctuation in high vibration work environments
- Battery's built-in memory chip communicates with the charger to maximize battery life using 3 Active Controls (Current, Voltage & Thermal)
- Makita s Lithium-Ion battery takes only 30 minutes to charge minimizing any downtime
- LXT 18V 3 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1830
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product