Build your own Makita tool kit with the 18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Dual Port Charger Starter Pack. Makita offers over 150 cordless tools and most are available as in.bare tools in. (tool only, no batteries or charger included). Pick up the Makita Battery and Dual Port Charger Starter Pack, then purchase the 18V "bare tools" you need to get the job done. Makita 18V batteries are compatible with over 150 cordless solutions so the Starter Pack is an ideal way to start building a Makita cordless tool system – or to expand your existing system.
Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries charge faster and work longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 5.0Ah battery combines more run time (65ore run time per charge than the Makita 3.0Ah battery, BL1830), with a category-leading charge time of only 45 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger offers key advantages and new levels of efficiency for Makita 18V Lithium-Ion cordless tool users. Unlike sequential dual port chargers, which charge only one battery at a time, the dual port charger charges two 18V batteries at the same time. In addition, the charger has an exclusive built-in fan that cools the battery by forcing air through the battery's air vents during the charging process for faster charging. The charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. The result is category-leading battery charge times, which means the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4 degreesF/-20 degreesC)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries simultaneously in only 45 minutes
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- Built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions