The Makita 12V MAX Li-Ion Cordless 3 Pc. Combo Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience, the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator.
The kit includes a 12V MAX CXT Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) and up to 970 in. lbs. of Max Torque, as well as a 3/8 in. Impact Wrench with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) and up to 103 ft. lbs. of Max Torque. Also included is a compact LED Flashlight.
For longer run time, 12V MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion 2.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately). 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6 in. long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed Impact Wrench (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) provides 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- LED light weighs only 0.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Not compatible with 12V MAX pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- 12V MAX CXT Impact Driver (DT03Z)
- 12V MAX CXT 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
- 12V MAX CXT LED Flashlight (ML103)
- 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- 14 in. Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
- (2) 12V MAX CXT 1.5 Ah batteries (BL1016)
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer