The Makita 12V MAX Li-Ion Cordless 3 Pc. Combo Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience, the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator.
The kit includes a 12V MAX CXT Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) and up to 970 in. lbs. of Max Torque, as well as a 3/8 in. Impact Wrench with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) and up to 103 ft. lbs. of Max Torque. Also included is a compact LED Flashlight.
For longer run time, 12V MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion 2.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately). 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6 in. long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed Impact Wrench (0-2,600 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) provides 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- LED light weighs only 0.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Not compatible with 12V MAX pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- 12V MAX CXT Impact Driver (DT03Z)
- 12V MAX CXT 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
- 12V MAX CXT LED Flashlight (ML103)
- 12V MAX CXT Li-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- 14 in. Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
- (2) 12V MAX CXT 1.5 Ah batteries (BL1016)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product