Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX301RB is a combo kit with two 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening.
The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out in. and in.cross threading in. by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The kit also includes an 18V LXT Job Site Radio with Bluetooth and MP3 compatibility. The kit includes two 18V LXT Compact 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls . Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8 in. long
- Driver-Drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16" long
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Radio equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Driver-Drill (XFD11ZB)
- 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver (XDT15ZB)
- 18V LXT Bluetooth Job Site Radio (XRM06B)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product