The 1/4 in. Hex Shank 5 pc. Titanium Coated Drill Bit Set is designed to be used with impact drivers or driver drills for creating accurate and clean holes in wood, plastic, and metal.
Its 135 degrees split point geometry features fast starts and reduced walking. With a titanium nitride coating, these bits last 2.5 times longer than non-coated bits. In addition, the high speed steel construction adds durability and long life.
- 135 degrees split point geometry for fast starts and reduced walking
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating lasts 2.5X longer than non-coated bits
- Fully ground for easy chip removal and long life
- High Speed Steel (HSS) construction for added durability and long life
- 1/4 in. hex shank works directly with impact drivers and driver drills
- Used for drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal, cast iron and stainless steel
- 1/4 in. Hex Shank 5 pc. Titanium Coated Drill Bit Set - D-35318
- 1/8 in. 3.2 mm. Hex Shank Titanium Coated Drill Bit
- 5/32 in. 4 mm. Hex Shank Titanium Coated Drill Bit
- 3/16 in. 4.8 mm. Hex Shank Titanium Coated Drill Bit
- 1/4 in. 6.4 mm. Hex Shank Titanium Coated Drill Bit
- 5/16 in. 7.9 mm. Hex Shank Titanium Coated Drill Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product