The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Cyclonic Canister HEPA Vacuum (model DCL501Z, tool only) is a portable and powerful cleaning solution. Users on job sites depend on their Makita tools for the most demanding applications, and they can also count on this innovative and powerful vacuum for consistent and reliable cleaning. It's a convenient addition for anyone in the 18V LXT platform. The DCL501Z has a powerful motor that generates 46 CFM of suction power and a full 26.5 of water lift, yet it operates at with less noise (only 64 dB(A)) and will deliver up to 64 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). The efficient cyclonic system separates large and fine dust particles so that only fine dust particles are captured directly on the filter for reduced clogging. In addition, the HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. Its part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Powerful motor generates 46 CFM of suction power and 26.5" of water lift.
- Up to 64 minutes of continuous operation using a 5.0Ah LXT battery (battery not included)
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Cyclonic filtration system collects dust, separating the large debris particles in the dust cup and filtering micro particles through the HEPA filter
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Weighs only 8.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Push button air volume selection (High/Low) for controlled vacuuming
- L.E.D. filter cleaning and battery charge warning lights indicate when to clean or recharge batteries
- Compact design at only 13 7/8" long
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product