The Makita 18 in. 50cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.3 HP and an engine speed of 13,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The DCS5121REG is engineered for a range of cutting and trimming applications, and is ideal for farm and ranch work environments.
- Compact design with less weight (only 11.9 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- High power-to-weight ratio 3.3 HP engine for increased performance
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
- 18 in. Saw Chain - 523-102-064
- 18 in. Guide Bar - 446-045-661
- 18 in. Chain Cover - 952-020-650
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.