The 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Robotic Vacuum (tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a cordless solution that automatically cleans large flooring spaces in commercial environments. The DRC200Z features an efficient brushless motor engineered for extended run time and longer tool life. Just turn it loose with two fully-charged 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately) and it will clean approximately 5,380 sq.ft. of hard flooring (or up to 200 minutes of continuous operation in Main Brush plus Vacuum" mode). The DRC200Z has a 3-stage cleaning system with side brushes, a main brush and vacuum suction for efficient cleaning. The filtration system engineered to capture micro dust particulates. Additional features include large capacity (5/8 gallon), two navigation options to set depending on the number of obstacles, timer function, remote control, and much more. To restrict cleaning to specified areas, use the boundary tape to prevent the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Cleans approximately 5,380 square feet of hard floor surfaces using two 18V LXT 5.0 Ah batteries BL1850B
- Up to 200 minutes of continuous operation on hard floors in "Main Brush plus Vacuum" mode using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- The BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Three stage cleaning system utilizes side brushes, main brush and vacuum suction to ensure complete cleaning performance
- Side brushes are designed to help capture debris alongside walls, corners and obstacles
- Two cleaning mode options; "Main Brush Only" for large debris or "Main Brush plus Vacuum" for large debris and small particles
- Main brush and two side brushes combine to provide a wide cleaning path of over 18 in.
- Highly efficient filtration system is designed to capture micro dust particulates
- Easily accessible large 5/8 gallon dust box ensures ample capacity for commercial applications
- Boundary Tape - SH00000240
- High Efficiency Filter - SH00000213
- Wireless Remote Control SH00000238
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions