Best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. Delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. Combines a full 1,200 in./lbs. of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-Shift Mode is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. Engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of self-drilling screws, use the Tightening Mode (T-Mode) and avoid damage to the screw or work piece. These precision settings, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. It is only 4-5/8 in. long and ideal for work in tight spaces.
- Quick-Shift Mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place.
- Tightening Mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- 3-speed power selection switch provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 3,000 max RPM and 1,200 in.lbs. of max torque
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions