Combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 32cc engine delivers 1.8 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- "Tool-less" chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment.
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.4 lbs.)
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- High power-to-weight ratio 1.8 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- 14 in. Bar (442-035-661)
- 14 in. Chain (196207-5)
- Chain Cover (952-010-630)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.