The 14 In. power cutter, model EK6101, is engineered for industrial performance but with less weight at only 19.6 lbs. The compact and efficient power cutter is powered by a 61cc engine with a full 4.4 HP for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. It’s engineered to start easier and vibrate less. It also has innovative features like stratified air scavenging (PSAs) that recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption, and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life – and less maintenance. The compact and efficient EK6101 is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt.
- Cyclonic air intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8"
- Stratified air scavenging (PSAs) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied
- Multi-ribbed, self tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power
- Lower noise at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Clear primer Bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- On-off choke operation switch on a single lever with touch-stop function for operator convenience
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce overall weight
- Clear fuel tank window provides a convenient fuel level indicator
- Water supply kit with pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
- Vertical filler neck position for conventional refueling operation
- Integrated wrench holder
- Universal Wrench (941-719-140)
- Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
- Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001)
- 14 in. Diamond Blade, Segmented, Dual Purpose (T-01270)
- Adapter Ring (20mm to 1 in.) (315-228-120)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.