Makita FD07R1 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 3/8 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)Model: mktnfd07r1
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita FD07R1 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 3/8 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16 in. long.
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 280 in-lbs. of maximum torque
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-450 and 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 12V max CXT slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 3/8 in. Drill Driver - FD07R1
- (2) 12V max CXT 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1021B
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger - DC10WD
- Tool Case
If you appreciate lightweight ergonomics, control,and technique, then this is the best drill on the market.
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.